Thursday, February 7, 2008

Dark O'Clock is Dang Early

Yes, I woke up at that early hour. You'd think after two full seasons with TEAM I'd be used to the 5AM alarm. At least it wasn't raining. Once I got myself out of bed, fed & in the car I started to get excited about running again. I forgot how good it feels to finish a workout. I ran 1.25 miles in exactly 15mins. For the first time in all my TEAM runs I got a negative split on each lap. For those not in the know of running lingo a negative split is when you run slow on first lap (or distance) & sequentially faster on each following lap. I dropped 1-2 seconds on each lap. Yay me - I do finally figure it out.

So now I'm at work, I've been up for over 5 hours, I've got energy to cruise through all the stuff in the "to do" pile. Watch the "in-box" empty! Tonight I'll hang out with the girls & catch up on Project Runway. Friday is a day of RICE (rest, ice, compress, elevate)so I'm sure there will be nothing to post. See you back here on Saturday!

Here are all the brave souls who made the early workout

1 comment:

Richard Morgan said...

Here is a cool link I found and it is free, check it out.
This is like Google ads but it pays more!
If you have a blog or web sites that allows you to edit the script template this is for you.
You get paid for every view to your Web sites that you control.

http://viralurl.com/RJMorgan/PPP/

later
RJ