Monday, March 17, 2008

Like A Thief in the Night

I steal another post from my pal Phil
On a different note, I am pimping my Marathon Coach, Mama Lisa's Hike For Discovery Fundraising webpage. She doesn't know i'm doing this and is too modest to ask for assistance. Mama Lisa has been a Coach with TNT for 11 years and will be a participant hiking the Grand Canyon. Her goal is to raise $4,000 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Mama Lisa is a very special person and she along with Coach Al have laid the foundation for me to do all these wonderful endurance events. For that, I can never thank them enough. If you ever been fortunate to be touched by their generosity and kindness, this would be a great way to give another thanks. So if you are able to assist (every little bit helps) and want to rid blood cancers, please donate on her behalf here:
http://www.active.com/donate/hfdsf/Lisa_Felder

This is my third season with Team in Training and I couldn't have done any of this without her. Since I'm not fundraising this season I ask that you make a donation to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society through Mama Lisa

Thanks to Mama Lisa I am an endurance athlete.

No comments: