Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Because I Can

Why do I....?


I do this because I don't want another person to watch a loved one go through treatment. I don't want another person to watch a loved one die. I will run / cycle / endure until there is a cure.

"What makes a great endurance athlete is the ability to absorb potenial embarrassment, and to suffer without complaint. I was discovering that if it was a matter of gritting my teeth, not caring how it looked, and outlasting everybody else, I won. It didn't seem to matter what sport it was--in a straight-ahead, long-distant race, I could beat anybody. If it was a suffer-fest, I was good at it."
~ Lance Armstrong


I'm part of the TEAM working for a cure of blood cancers. Support any of the following people with a donation to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Hugh Crawford
Becky Blessing
Dave Christy
Cassandra Ventura
Megan Votaw

1 comment:

KimPossible said...

That is an amazing Sports Video, thank you for posting it.