Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Me & My Mentee

It was a beautiful day for the run at San Leandro Marina. I ran for about 70 minutes & felt like I was a bit out of shape. I'm glad I asked Mama Lisa for insight before I got to the trail. I would probably have fun 7-9miles and been in major pain. Since I followed the experts advice I was only slightly sore.

Last night's buddy run around the lake was a mixed bag as well. I felt great & ran a faster pace than usual until the last little bit then walked in. My calves are sore today.

My fundraising has been slow but I have a second batch of letters to send out and I'll be co-hosting a bingo night next month. If you haven't had a chance to contribute to the cause please do so now: DONATE

If you've already given but feel some spare cash burning a hole in your pocket feel free to give again: DONATE AGAIN!

No comments: