Friday, August 1, 2008

My Other Charitable Work

Each summer, and sometimes in the winter I participate in a mission trip with the teens from my church. This year we are doing an "urban plunge" - working closer to home. I won't be posting any cycle training updates for about 10 days. Wonder where I am? I'm here

For the next 10 days I'll be traveling with, hanging out, working hard and laughing alongside 20 teenagers. I know you are jealous.

More to come when I return.

Also... Team Support Sarah continues to grow. The newest member is Lori L. Welcome to the team!

Would you like to join? Membership is easy!

1 comment:

Margie in Oakland said...

Wow. That sounds awesome. I however will be in France instead. Now I know that is not quite as charitable but there you are. I will be with relatives, loads of them and need to be nice. Now that's charitable.