Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Now It's My Turn

Dear friends / members of my "support group" -

I'm in my 6th season with Team in Training in support of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I couldn't have done all of this without your love, encouragement and support. THANK YOU!

This season I want to support you - the family & friends of those dealing with the reality of blood cancers. If you know someone who has been afflicted with a blood-related cancer, I would love to ride in their honor. Please let me know their name(s), relation to you & feel free to share a short bio. These people will inspire me on each training ride and I will wear a bracelet for them on race day.

Thank you for sharing your stories and supporting me in the efforts to find a cure for blood cancers. Click here to make a donation and fund cancer research and patient care.

Go TEAM!

No comments: