Monday, June 11, 2007

Season 2 - electric boogaloo

We have officially kicked-off the summer season. Our first coached run was this past Saturday & let me tell you... it's going to be much different running when it's hot out. Wow - Saturday was a perfectly beautiful day for sunning, not running.

I'm still working on making contact with all the runners assigned to my mentor group. It's been busy and hectic on the home front with a switch of roomies & remodel going on. I feel like I haven't put the best face forward to my group. I must work on that in the next two days.

I'm at 22% of my fundraising goal for summer! If you haven't yet made your tax deductible contribution what's keeping you? Help me cross the summer fundraising finish line early: give now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do a fundraiser at tomatina's! i'll even wait on you....