Monday, April 21, 2008

Final Long Run


View Larger Map I ran 9 miles on Saturday. Don't follow the blue line since that's a map for a car... rather imagine yourself trotting along the shore line from point A to point B & back again.

I managed to run somewhere between a 12.77 - 13.33 min/mile. I didn't get a good look at my watch when I crossed the finish line but those are my estimated best/worst time. Either way I'm excited because if I manage to run that pace in 2 weeks I'll finish The Ave in under 3 hours. That's my goal.

I decided to go out for breakfast with a few other mentors after the run so I missed the window to take an ice bath. Woops, my feet & legs would have enjoyed that. I did get home in time to sit in the sun, take a nap, enjoy a great dinner & fall asleep on the couch about 9. A 9 mile run = great sound sleep for at least 11 hrs. AWESOME!

Sunday was a play day to Healdsburg to taste some wine and get back to SF in time for The Waifs concert.

A great weekend! What did you do?

No comments: