Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Another Season to Honor Him

That's my dad. I ran the Avenue of the Giants in honor of him, and the many team honorees and for the friends & family given to me by my supporters. I'll get a full list up soon.

Last night I attended an informational meeting where new participants learn about The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and sign up to train for an endurance event. There were a lot of people there and it seemed like most of them joined the TEAM. How could you not be inspired after hearing all the speakers.

I'm excited to meet my mentee group. To help them achieve their running goals and to exceed their fundraising minimums. If they have friends as generous as I do they will have no problem.

Last I heard this season's team raised almost $300,000 for cancer research, patient care and advocacy. I hope to help raise more than that with the summer team. Would you like to help? Click on the donation link over to the right and send me on my way to success!

No comments: