Friday, May 25, 2007

The Best Part of Recovery

Good thing I didn't train for this past marathon to lose wieght. But you'd think with running 3x a week I would have shed a few lbs. My legs are firmer and my pants fit differently but the number on the scale didn't change much over the 13 weeks of training.

I'm still enjoying recovery which means I'm not running. I'm letting my muscles heal and riding a stationary bike 2x a week & doing lots of crunches. This morning I got a nice surprise. I lost about three lbs. Since I'm not running I'm not hungry all the time. I'm eating a bit less and it showed on the scale this AM. Hopefully I'll be aware of my appetite during the summer season and use the increased exercise to increase the lbs lost.

A little something for me as I ask a little something from all of you - a small donation to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Together we can make a difference.

No comments: