Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Not Broken!!!


Injury update: The doctor just left a message that my x-ray was clear. I guess the pain is a muscle or ligament problem. According to Dr. Lu my left ankle is less stable than the right. That's what I get for years of rolling & twisting my ankle in softball & soccer.

Other news:I think I am going to accept the offer to be a mentor for the next season. Now I have to decide if I want to run the Maui half in Sept. or Nike Women's half in Oct. A message to all my friends & regular readers who haven't yet made their donation to LLS - I've exceeded my financial goal for The Avenue so please wait until next season because I'll need your help then.

Thanks for checking in. I've got to go ice my foot now.

1 comment:

RedBullMom said...

Ummm, Maui? Where's the dilemma!?