Monday, February 26, 2007

Like a Turtle


Slow & steady wins the race... or at least gets me across the finish line.

This weekend we had a 3-5 mile run and I finished 4 miles at a 12 minute mile pace. That includes about 1/2 mile of walking spread through the course.

The best part of the run was the bowl of gummy bears at the water stop! Yay for simple carbohydrates at the 2 mile mark.

Something rubbed a sore on the small of my back - must inspect all clothes for tags. I have a wee owie that is now scabbed over. So pretty!

I think I've now hit the distance where my muscles are pushed beyond their comfort zone. I woke on Sunday to a bit of soreness. It felt good to feel the burn.

Hope you are well. Thanks for checking in. If you haven't yet made your contribution to fight the cancer please click to donate.

No comments: